Monday

Nope. Still working here. I can't remember ever wanting to be fired before. It's definately ...different. I guess I shouldn't bitch about it. It is extra cash, after all. Over the weekend I went to Urbana to do some chilling. I chilled.
Went to a few bars to prep for a Halloween party at one of the Absinthe Blind dudes house. My costume: a one-piece kids clown suit complete with fluffy things and crazy neck fluffy thing. It was really really small and really really fucking goofy looking. I think my beard complimented it nicely. Other great costumes I spied that night include Janet Jackson's boob, an almost exact replica of Johnny Depp's character in Fear and Loathing, some dude with his face ripped off, who Jason and I kept ripping on all night by saying things like, "Dude, I think you forgot something.","Hey now, why the no face?" and "Face it man, even though you fucked up, you still have to save some face." C'mon. Have a few beers and I swear it'll be funnier. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*