Saturday

What a great morning. It's rainy and overcasty. love it. really. I'm not being sarcastic either. This is the first solid day off I've had in three weeks. Just having some tea while enjoying the weather and silence and attempting to hunt down odds and ends for my '65 Ludwig kit on the interweb. No luck yet though. I'm sure I'll find what I need. Just have to keep looking. Maybe I'll try one of the other internets...

I watched Annie Hall last night. I know, I should have seen the film many moons ago, but I hadn't until last night. Great movie. Woody Allen is just great. Other Netflix sitting here include Deliverance (another one everyone has seen but me), and Bergman's Wild Strawberries.
Arriving in today's mail: Fellini's 81/2 and.........Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas. I love the River Bottom Nightmare Band. If I remember correctly because I haven't seen this since I was 10, there's a snake that plays guitar in there somewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*