Thursday

I tell ya, not intentionally to be reminiscent of Hank Hill, ...but long distance dating is not easy. I really miss Emily. We see each other for 2 days and then not again for 2 weeks. That's four days a month that we're together. That's approximately 27 days every month that we're apart. It's really sad. We'll get through it though. I don't understand just how I know, but I know, and that's what's important. There must be more to that wavelength thing than most folks give credit for. On another note, while the TV is on, I don't care how masculine and tough wrestling is supposed to be...when I see a man's face buried in another man's crotch...
Quit hiding behind the tights. And the rapper personas. We all know.
And please...Quit saying "thang".
Actual quote from some jerkass wannabe Marky Mark wrestler making fun of a ringside announcer:
"When you was born the doctor just slapped your mamma!"
I've got to go put in a DVD. Where do they get these dudes? Oh, American Idol rejects...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*