Monday

I've been drinking a bit so if this seems a little out of whack, my apologies.

Ultimate Fiscal Championship:
Rent Money McGillicutty vs. Drum Equipment Burns.

Guess who won the smackdown? I had to.

Just to make myself feel better: It's not like I owe them money. They have my 1 months rent deposit. They're waiting a week. Seriously, what's more important? Really. Call me irresponsible, but I've been waiting to get that particular cymbal for 2 freaking years. I could never muster up the gall to drop the cash though. So I did, And it's done. And I have it. Long time mental burden traded in for a short term one. Go me.
I'm going to go watch Duets for the 3rd night in a row. I love this movie. You should check it out if you haven't already. The songs Paul Giamatti sings karaoke to have been stuck in my head all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*