Thursday

The haunted L rides are this weekend. WTF? They're not even wearing costumes?!
Oh, I'm watching the news right now. Probably should mention that. I'm doing the pre-workday coffee & cigarettes thing. The medication that I'm on now requires me to smoke for the next week. I can do that. Then I quit next friday. On thursday we're playing Logan Square Auditorium w/ Dan Andriano (Alkaline Trio), Hanalei (Brian from The Ghost), and Report (members of Decatur, Lupine, Rollo Tomasi and North by Northwest). Need anymore details? $5, 8pm. It'll be my last smoking night. I'd put a link to the really cool flyer, but I haven't had time to figure out my Crapcast FTP site. So I can't upload it. Which is also why there's no banner at the top of this page. Soon. It's almost time for me to whore myself out to 2 employers for money again today. Will this ever end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*