Thursday

So all of the administrative people are in the conference room meeting with an applicant right now. That hasn’t happened since I interviewed for this job. I think I’m getting fired. And I must say, it’s about fucking time. I’ve been waiting for this for a couple of months now. Right now I’m sitting here with this feeling of total elation. If this is not the case, then I’ll be pretty disappointed. Why don’t I just quit? Can’t do it. I think a few years back when I couldn’t find a job to save my life, it kinda twisted some wires in my head because now I just can’t bring myself to sever the flow of income. If they would just fire me, I would feel much better about the whole situation.
Rock show tonight. Details here.
It'll be cheap and fun.
The meeting is out. Exciting...

1 Comments:

Blogger plastic passion said...

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. i kind of want to see hanalei too.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*