Saturday

A day off from both jobs equals nothing less than errand day. The list was long and intimidating so I knocked out 3/4ths of it from memory early this morning before I could really take in the whole thing. That last quarter doesn't seem so bad now that I actually look at it. But now that I'm sitting here having a beer, (sorry, Mike W.) I really just feel like putting on the Family Guy DVD and relaxing for the better part of the afternoon. A nap? Why sure, I could do that too! But I really need to get the place in order. Emily is coming up next weekend and it still looks like I just moved in here. I still have to finish painting and unpacking. Call me lazy, but I think Michael Keaton's character in Multiplicity had the right idea.
Netflix arriving early this coming week:
The Gene Krupa Story
The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie
Family Guy Season 1 Disc 2

I love movie suggestions. Seen anything good lately?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Anonymous said...

Season 1 of Da Ali G Show is a must-rent. "Prey For Rock and Roll" is a must-nevereverEVERneverEVERneverrent.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*