Thursday

Wow. My internet is actually staying ON for an extended period of time. Regardless, I really dislike Comcast and the service so far. i.e. I received my first bill, which was way more than I was expecting because of a previous balance. I find that really strange seeing as how it's my first month of service with them. Ever.
Really crappy day. By the way, I do realize I do a lot of bitching here. Probably because whenever I post I'm by myself and my thought cycle, which is mainly negative regarding certain things in my life, tends to run through the days/months/years events. Ever listen to Screeching Weasel's "Every Night" from Anthem For A New Tomorrow? It pretty much sums it up.
If you have the CD in you may as well listen to track 10. I always think of it when I ride the Belmont bus.

1 Comments:

Blogger mallen said...

It's really bad. I have to switch back to RCN.
They suck a little bit less.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*