Tuesday

Well I really hope that you are having a better day than I am thus far. Honestly, I’ve [ring] never wanted to melt a telephone system more than I do [ring] right now. I was actually “not nice” to someone that called into the office today AND I do not feel bad about it. Ugh. Do I really HAVE to work until I’m 65? If I were doing something that I enjoyed, I wouldn’t mind at all. I don’t recall ever saying, “Hey Dad, I can’t wait to grow up so I can answer phones, fax things, and make coffee for status-seeking yuppies!”
In fact, I’ve never uttered those words.
Enough complaining. [ring]
Hirudin CDs. Check out the Hirudin site for ordering info if you like. Also be sure to check out the MySpace/Hirudin page. There are a few MP3 files there for your perusal. Feel free to drop us a message. We like those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*