Tuesday

An actual email that I just sent:

Someone is outside my window vainly attempting to sing and woo some nearby. Plus I just heard multiple Spanish ah-ha-y-haaaaaaaaaaaaa's. Me pepino. What's that? Anyway guys, just wanted to let Kyle know that The Bottom Lounge site doesn't have our show listed as a record release show and I thought that it should be listed as such. Do you know those dudes, Kyle? And seeing as how we're going on tourette tomorrow, I think everyone should pack a cd case so there are plenty of surprise diggins for the ride.
Allen


yay.

the yay part wasn't included in the email.

and neither was the yay part wasn't included in the email.

and neither was and neither was the yay part wasn't included in the email.

and neither was...ok, that was [choose your own adjective].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*