Saturday

These guys are rocking my computer speakers this morning. They're also rockin' the Fireside Bowl tonight. Check it out. Super super good. I love living so close to the Fireside. I can walk there in three minutes.
Anyway, this morning I've got some final move-in crap to take care of. I've intentionally left the kitchen as it was because I'm scared to find dead things when I clean it. It's got to be done though so I'd better gear up for that. Anyone have a suit of armor?... or even wood may suffice. Suit of wood. Interesting. Just in case something were to jump out at me while cleaning and putting things away in there, I'd like to feel immune to any pesty threats. If I wore the wooden suit, with my luck little buggies would probably burrow into the suit and claim it as a mobile home and I wouldn't be able to get the damn thing off. And then I would cry ala Ralph Wiggum.
On another note, remember when I used to post pictures and change the site design? Well I dropped my digital camera on the train and now it just doesn't work. Crap. Anyone know of a good camera repair place?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blog. Really neat information on "KEYWORD" Please visit my site at www.askthecameraman.com

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*