Sunday

I'm not religious, I'm more on the spiritual side of the coin, but if I'm wrong then oops, my bad. I can't believe I even used that terminology. Regardless, if heaven and hell actually do exist, and I highly doubt that they do, I feel pretty safe compared to LaToya Jackson. You got naked in a magazine. Quit acting like you're a fucking movie star. You even sold out your brother. *No way he did any of that. Something is definitely wrong with you. I just saw your VH1 special and you are much too homely to act like J-Lo. Give it up sister.

*I have a theory on what happens to artists that have a given amount of power at their disposal. I'm not talking about money or connections either. What I mean is, going back to the religion thing and a good percentage of artists for some reason are not religious but spiritual instead, they almost evolve into a new way of thinking and seeing as how new ways of thinking do not fit the American norm, ie the Bush administration, the artist is seen in a threatening light and must be broken. Our world is jacked the fuck up.

Guess what I watched today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

hahaha...I totally watched the same thing. Only, that's not so surprising from me. You on the other hand. I am surprised. How utterly crappy does her CD sound? I blame it on the fact that she eats once a day. Lack of calories apparently cause people to go completely deaf, cause that is some awful shit.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*