Monday

I just got home from rockin'. Getting ready to head out to Indianapolis on Wednesday. What better way to get prepared than cracking open a Lone Star (The National Beer of Texas) and putting on GBV Isolation Drills. I had to hear it because Pivotal Film has been looping in my head since 3:00 this afternoon.
The apartment is finally coming together. I woke up at 6:00 this morning and started painting. I'm half done and it looks really nice. I chose a dark color, actually is called Mountain Forest Green, and I left all of the trim the original off-white color. It's the closest thing to a log cabin that I can afford right now. Someday. Mark my words. Cabin. A fishing lake. Pine trees everywhere. Little pine needles covering the ground. Not a city or another house for miles. (Except for the bait and coffee shop.) Anyway, it's amazing what a coat of paint, a few good smellin' candles and the light from a fish tank can do for a closet of an apartment like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*