Tuesday

Ever heard of Harborside Lager? I'm recommending it. Is it the beer or the label? Eh, they're both quite relaxing, so this scores a cool 8 out of 10 on the Beer-o-meter. Right now, I'm also enjoying THE THUNDERSTORM that's a-brewin' right now. Every five minutes or so the lightening and thunder get more intense. I can't tell you why I really like THE THUNDERSTORMs so much. I guess I just find them relaxing. I feel kind of bad for the people inside of the U-Haul that's parked in the alley that I can see from my living/bed/dining/hangout room. The people are sitting there just waiting for the rain to let up just so they can do some heavy lifting. That's not fun.
Emily was up here for a few days and she gave me a fish tank for a house warming gift. It's really cool. We've got it all set up and today we went out and purchased a couple Japanese goldfish who have been dubbed Huey and Lionel. The name Huey is tentative in the case of little baby goldfish showing up on the scene. Muffer has never seen fish before but the innate-kitty-fish-sense has got her going a little crazy. She watches them and paws the tank for a second and then just takes off. Time to put on some Sugar. JC Auto is going to hurt my feelings a couple more times tonight. Maybe THE THUNDERSTORM will start up again. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*