Tuesday

Is that Freedom Rock? Well, turn it up!

I woke up about an hour ago, but first things first. I had to go to Walgreen's to buy cigarettes because it's an integral part of my morning routine. Smoke, drink coffee, cruise around online, and appreciate the 3 hour block of morning I have before I go to work. So I went downstairs out the back way this morning to discover the alley door propped open with a brick and the storage room which houses my beloved Speedster and my roommates Schwinn Varsity wide open. There was no one around except for Smearl, the drunk bum in the alley. I've been attempting to decipher why the doors were left open. I would have been pissed off to find the bikes gone. The only thing I can come up with so far is the 2 new neighbors down the hall. I haven't met them yet, but from what other people in the building have said I'm expecting a couple of really young Billy Squier types complete with Pink Floyd tapestries adorning the walls of their apartment. I have heard some classic rock being bumped pretty loud from their place on a few occasions. Anyway, maybe they were moving something in and left them open....grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*