Tuesday

J Church. I know this is a few days late, but it was a great show. Lance and co. were just amazing. I don't understand it, but there is something very soothing about Lance's singing voice. It's most likely the reason I never tire of that band. I ended up getting another J Church shirt because the one I had with the photo of Marlon Brando on the front doesn't necessarily fit the profile of a t-shirt anymore. More like a shirt-shaped piece of faded black cloth. Boo! too, 'cuz I loved that shirt. I got it for my 21st birthday. I also picked up four 7"s and 2 CDs at the show. One is a J Church-Storm the Tower split, and yes it is rocking this joint. It was an extremely interesting weekend. J Church show+2 days off work+having a friend in from out of town+...met a very nice girl with good taste in music. That has always been of paramount importance to me. It's pretty creepy...but in a good way.
Anyway, the Fireside Bowl now resembles the inside of the hull of a battleship and visual barricades are being put up in front of the lanes during shows. What gives??? Why take any ambiance away from the place we all love to go see a good show? No posters, stickers, flyers, or anything. Just a very bad paint job. Check it out behind Lance in the picture. Bad bad bad. They painted over wood paneling. Isn't that rule #1 in the painting world? Broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*