Sunday

whoa! (screamed in the key of overwhelming despair)

Busy. It's not only the title of an incredible Jawbreaker song, it's the descriptor of the coming week ahead of me. It's exciting because I'd much rather be busy than bored. And when I'm busy with band related stuff, it just makes me happy. So, this will be a week full of happy. We finished up the new song last night and it's definitely a rocker. I can't wait to play it live on Thursday and the following Thursday at the Fireside Bowl. The flyers came out incredibly nice. You can check out what it looks like if you click the Hirudin link to your right. It's definitely a strange thing to see your band on a nice poster for the Fireside and headlining no less. That show promises to rock, with Lance Hahn and company rocking the stage a few days prior, there sure to leave a little magical dust/vapors/aura of rock or whatever behind which by my calculations will take at least a solid week to dissipate.
Anyway, today being my day off and all, I figured I'd make it a list day. I made a list of things to get done today in order to stay ahead of the game for the coming week seeing as how it's going to be crazy. I have two exams, a friend coming in from out of town, and a dentist appointment to top it all off. I have to get ready to split soon. I'm going to hop on the Speedster and cruise around putting up and dropping off flyers.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*