Friday

do you...like coffee....like wine...

I just got back from the panel meeting which was a disaster by my standards. I'm not very good at sitting in front of 5 people staring at me and asking me robotic questions regarding the coffee industry, procedure, and various situational settings. Arg! I hated that! All I could think of was, "You got the wrong guy! I didn't do it! Oh, wait, this is an interview..." The 2 moments that stick in my head are the one where I exclaimed mid-question that "I need cheese!" and the other mid-question "Anyone mind if I take a quick bathroom break?". As I type this they are talking things over and discussing my fate. I'm not so good at faking things, so my disinterest was probably fairly apparent. I do need some more cheese though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*