Thursday

It's going to be a rainy day and if you know me at all that means it's going to be a nice day. That sunshine, lollipops and [pause] rainbows thing is crap. A bit much on the early eighties west coast nostalgic spectrum for my blood. I don't own any Jams or conch shell necklaces. Nor have I ever owned a surfboard. That would be fun though. However, I've always had a skateboard since I was 13. Two weeks after we moved down here we built and 8 foot wide quarterpipe in the garage, which is now in need of repair, but soon it'll not only be fixed but will have a counterpart thusly making it a fricken mini half. In my garage. So if it rains I'll still say yay.
It's been an early morning for me today. I woke up at 6am to some dudes next door having more fun than I previously thought possible while playing some video game. I came downstairs and turned on the coffeemaker and figured I should just get the financial aid paperwork filled out for school. Free school. That is THE only plus side to making virtually no money last year. I'll be working at Starbucks again in a few weeks. Yeah. I know. Anyway, there aren't any here yet. Really. This will be the first one to open. But with the cheap rent and cheap everything else I shouldn't complain. It's an easy job, so I'll keep my yapper shut when the urge to complain about it eats away at my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*