Sunday

I spent the entire day yesterday recovering on the couch from an entirely crazy night before. Blind Pig. Me. Mike W. Jason was bartending. Cheap PBR. After wackiness ensued there, Mike W. (hereby known as Wilson) and I decided it was a wise decision to split. So on our way out someone grabs my arm to stop me from walking out the door. It was Jason's girlfriend Rebecca. So I stopped and chatted without noticing Wilson had left. An hour later we were concerned about the no-phone-answering-whiskey-toting-swimming-in-Pabst-Mr. Wilson. So I confirmed the near future plans of an all-vegan BBQ with Rebecca and headed home to see what was going on. He was here, but what happened to him after he left is just incredibly funny. He walked from the Pig to the Brass Rail. Gave the bartender a beer from his back pocket. Purchased a pitcher and drank part of it. Then walked outside to a biker gang. 100% female. Wilson said,"Hey where are you guys going? Can I get a ride? They arrive here and then he says," So which one of you wants to make out with me first?" They replied,"Dude, we're lesbians!" Mike goes,"Rad!" Then they took his money and peeled out. In the midst of all that he was carrying another potted plant. I have no idea where he got it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*