Thursday

That was quite possibly the strangest job interview I've ever been on. The first half took place at Provena Covenant Medical Center, the local religion based medical facility. So I had to fake it a bit. Sounds creepy? yep. I just about walked out but decided to just ride it out. The lady who interviewed me was throwing out quite a facade herself. I could see it in her face that she wasn't the person she was portraying. Maybe there's some kind of Branch Dividian David Koresh thing going on. Whatever. So I applied the SEG (expletive eating grin) and proceeded to give the answers that she wanted to hear. And that was it. Part one completed. From here it actually gets to be cool. The second part of the interview took place at another location. As I left the hospital, I just about said screw it and went home, but once again I decided to just ride it out. I pulled up to a place called Pro Ambulance. Yeah! I know who Nicolas Cage is. I saw Bringing Out The Dead. Hell yes.
I can do this job.
I walked in and the place was just like a firehouse. No firepole though. hee hee.
this time the interview was more my speed which entailed people who weren't fake, jokes being cracked, and a fifty-cent soda machine. I'd get to be an ambulance driver and they would pay for school if I wanted to become an EMT. I assume that I have a decent shot at getting the job because post-interview I was given a detailed tour of the place. hope hope hope. If not I may be saying crap about lattes again. God, no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*