Tuesday

As I type this my shirt has a big ol' BBQ sauce stain from the craziness of last night. I see it more as a badge of honor than a hygiene issue. Goodnight, that smoker is just genius. I highly recommend one if you haven't tried one out. We smoked the ribs and the chicken with charcoal and cherry wood. Next time I think I'll try out some apple wood. I've heard good things about it.
There was plenty of PBR flowing as well. That being said, I do vaguely remember a goofy style dance party going on to the tune of Sugarloaf's Green Eyed Lady. Just try to imagine the Peanut's Gang with beer bellies trying to make the others crack up by doing the absolute dumbest dance moves you can think of. Come to think of it, I developed a new intro move last night that starts off with the highest kick you can muster into a downward hunch then you pop up with a wave technique. Oh my god. I can't believe I was doing that.
Then there's this trick that's always funny when you have had a few.
I should just get on with the photos.
Here's Jason cooking up some garlic and butter sauce. That's his little corner usually. He's also the resident boombox operator.
Here's me testing out Jason's new BBQ sauce concoction. Guess what I thought of it. Outstanding. I'd expect no less from J.
Next we have a photo of a delicious rib smoking away. Those guys were on the smoker for five hours.
This is Mike W. gearing up for the festivities.
And Mike again super stoked on the chicken. That's a good photo.
This is the night coming to fruition. It looks like a scene from Medieval Times. That's Ribs, chicken, kabobs, salmon, collard greens with garlic & butter sauce and biscuits.
I was trying to think of a way to where next time this goes down, and it will really soon, I could make this more interactive. I could mail out ribs! I'll have to figure that one out. Maybe get one of those air tight plastic sealers or something. Yes.

2 Comments:

Blogger plastic passion said...

Yahoo Photos is the suck. You should try flickr or photobucket.

8:56 AM  
Blogger mallen said...

Yeah it is. The photo links should work now via Flickr. Thanks. Now I've just gotta fix the banner thing.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*