Wednesday

So the records haven’t shown their beautiful li’l faces ‘round here as of yet. And they won’t until tomorrow. This totally reminds me of being younger and living in rural central IL. We had no skate shops in our town so we had to order EVERYTHING via Thrasher magazine. This made the UPS guy seem like a rock star or something. With one glimpse of a UPS truck our eyes would gloss over and “I wonder if my new board is in there…” would drive its way to the front of my thinking. And we’d wait. And wait. …And wait. Just like we’re doing right now. I guess it really doesn’t matter though as long as we have them by Friday morning.

On another note: Screw you, CTA!The next time one of your train conductors decides that instead of waiting for a bridge to come down, to stray from their color coded line onto a completely different one, tell no one and take everyone on the train with him, then proceed to kick all the passengers off at a stop no where near their destinations, and by doing so almost incite a riot right there on the platform, and make everyone including me late for work…your mother…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*