Saturday

My first solid day off in quite a long time is happening right now. It feels really good to have a day where I can get all of my ducks in a row and not have to be anywhere at some particular time. I only have one duck though. And it's black with X eyes and there's blood dripping from it's beak. I got it from Uncle Fun. It's sitting patiently on the edge of the tub waiting for bath time. Soon. Soon, my friend. I may have to break out the Sesame Street bubbles. ...what? ...what?

I'm attending an 80's party next week and I still have yet to decide on who I'm going as. First, I was thing David Lee Roth. Then I thought maybe Schneider from One Day at a Time, but that falls into the 70's sitcom category. I'm thinking someone with a screwed up Flander's style mustache.....but who?

We're all getting pretty damn excited about the record release show at the Bottom Lounge.
It's Sept. 10th and we'll have CDs and shirts available for the first time. Ever.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*