Tuesday

An actual occurrence: 30 seconds ago, here at the library. As I was just logging onto Blogger, the librarian was calling someone to let them know that their book was in. The title of said book was "Animals Should Not Wear Clothing." No lie.
 
Anyway, I'm spending the morning having some coffee and playing some records in order to get into apartment packing mode. Ugh. I'm sure you know how that goes. So far this morning I've listened to:
1. His Hero Is Gone (I forgot the name of the LP)
2. Guided By Voices - Universal Truths
3. Sugar - Beaster (track 4 is currently tripping me out...In a good way)
4. Hirudin - Neither Created Nor Destroyed
(I tend to analyze myself...it's just easier with audio)
 
That's it so far.
My roommate and I were supposed to go skateboarding at the outdoor park today, but between packing and stuff I just don't know if that's gonna go down. I miss skating. I'm going to go try and wake him up and go for a few hours ...and THEN begin the uber-exciting event that is packing.  Ugh. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*