Wednesday

Recovering from Schuba's right now. That mostly entails recovering from staying up late with the Pilot To Gunner boys last night. Those dudes looked tired. Of course, touring for four fucking months in a row will do that to you. Four months! It astounds me they haven't murdered each other yet. They spent six weeks in Europe alone, even going to Russia, which is amazing. Even more amazing: They drove there. Who the hell drives to Russia? Wow. That's just damn impressive.

We played well last night and even got paid pretty well. In a fit of generosity, we said, "Let's give it to the touring band." PTG bass player Marty had his wallet stolen at the show, their van was dead, etc. Of course, Michael & I, the philanthropists, forgot that Mike has like no money right now and thus felt like total assholes after we gave our $$ away. I did take out flyer money from what we got paid, so Mike, it's all yours, with apologies for our myopia.

I'm off to Cleveland tomorrow for a wedding and to visit the offices of one of the places I write for for the first time. It may or may not be a good time to go, as I'm feeling untalented right now.

PTG is coming back in the fall with Channels. We're getting on that show. Mark my words.

1 Comments:

Blogger mallen said...

Not necessary dudes. I'm just happy we could help those guys out since they were having such a crappy time. Thanks for thinking of lil' ol' me Lamar though. See you mondayish.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*