Monday

"schoooool's out forever!"

I've never been the type of person for school, regardless to the fact that most of my friends have either finished or are close to finishing. I tend to kind of judge myself on that, but as of this morning I am no longer in denial. I have come to the realization that my mind just does not work in that sort of way. Or maybe because I just cannot care about college. I do not like it. I've tried and tried and I always end up just where I've come to realize as of this morning the point of where once again I've beached myself upon. I've just failed my entire semester. Which means...No more free student aid money. Which means I am hereby done with school. 12 years and 4 community colleges and still no degree. Not even a two year. It sounds really bad now that I see it in print. But I've tried. And tried. And tried. I am done with it. It's not that I don't understand the subject matter. It's that I always lose track of my classes because I'm out doing things that I actually want to do and care about. Like recording this weekend. Like playing shows. You know, the fun stuff. It sounds worse than it is. I'm actually extremely relieved. Denial is a heavy heavy apple in the lunchbox and I'm not going to lug it around anymore. I'm just pissed that all of that indecisiveness led to a ton of wasted time that could have been spent rockin' the kit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*