Monday

sad sack sunday, more of the same monday...

What do I hate more than boring, bummed out Sundays? Boring, bummed out Mondays that I have to work with the district manager hanging around the store all day. All day. All freakin' day. At least this week has potential to get better. On schedule are: 2 consecutive days off. These days are Thursday for my birthday and the following day. I don't know what is going to take place. I'm thinking we'll just make it a Club Foot night. So if you're reading this, consider yourself invited. Tattoos on Thursday as well. I couldn't find a motorcycle, but I'm happy with the tat. Emily and my friend Jason are coming up from Champaign on Friday night. Dating a girl who lives in Champaign is kinda buggin'. I'll quit bitching now. I hope it's not going to be another bummed out day like yesterday. Great. The Postal Service just popped into my head. They say what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger...apparently they haven't heard the annoyance that is Ben Gibbard.

p.s. I JUST found a bike on Craigslist for $300! Now I just have to figure out how to get it here from Detroit and fix it so it'll run. That is if it hasn't sold. I need that bike. It's exactly what I've been picturing in my head. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*