Thursday

I was never that great at Frogger

One more day of work. I have to close tonight and then it's 3 days off. Friday is destined to be sandwich and haircut day due to the Quizno's AND Hair Cuttery, which are both opening on my block this Friday. It's a good thing too because I'm starving and I need a haircut. I have a fear of crossing the street. So what? Particularly in crosswalks. The way I figure it, you have more of a chance getting nailed by some chump in an SUV barreling through the crosswalk than if you cut through half way down the road. In the crosswalk you potentially have traffic coming your way from 4 separate directions. My way, there's one direction of traffic, a median, and then one direction of traffic. Simple as that. Anyway, yes. Haircut then sandwich. Then Friday night we begin prep for recording this weekend. Saturday and Sunday will be chock full of coffee, recording, mixing, beer and sandwiches. Plus there will be beer. And we'll be recording. Oh yeah, there's another show coming up at the Fireside Bowl a week from today, Thursday, May 6, with The One AM Radio and Rise Of Marakara. Hope to see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*