Friday

wow. late night last night. we had some friends over along with a twelver of high life. i guess i can refer to the latter as a friend too. i'm just waking up so if this blog turns into babble, you'll understand. actually, most of my recent posts have had high babble content. i assume this is due to the lack of anonymity. i miss that in a blog. maybe i should start a secret blog somewhere else. it's hard for me to write with out mentally editing and knowing that people who know me will end up reading. i kind of miss the ibreathefire days. oh. before that even there was wound. aquasaur ain't goin' nowhere though.
i'm going to be audi5000 for the next few days so if anyone plans on emailing me, use amlee@hotmail.com to send it. it's the only one i can check via my cell phone. i've got to go. it's haircut and sandwich day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*