Monday

happy friggin new year.
what. i couldn't think of a better opener.
i've had so much crap going on lately that I can't even keep up.
one dude is a dad. one guy is battling girl scenes. one guy (me) is dealing with how Kevin Spacey is on tour and I'm not. oh right, he's rich and rich people can do what they fucking feel like. i'm not downplaying his love for Bobby Darrin (um..sp or whatever) or anything. i just hate how someone from a different artsy medium is doing something that make me jealous. hey Kevin Spacey...i'm gonna go make a movie. oh yeah, you don't caaare cause you've already done that ...and can afford to do it again by morning if you want. fuck you Kevin Spacey. i like you in The Usual Suspects though.

2 Comments:

Blogger plastic passion said...

this post is a thing of beauty about brought a tear to my eye.

fuck you kevin spacey, indeed.

you guys should write a song about how you want kevin spacey to o fuck himself.

8:05 PM  
Blogger mallen said...

please don't tempt me. i may get sued for the $7.53 that i have.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*