Tuesday

I'm starting to think that maybe the guy who runs the little cheap/bad for you food joint across the way from my house is either on a semi-frequent work release program from the local penitentiary or B. secretly a rich man that doesn't need any more money and just looks like a poor little old man on purpose and works at a little restaurant for fun when he gets bored or 3. has people strategically lined up and down the street to be on look-out for me coming their way so he can close up shop real fast because that place is always closed. Dammit, I'm going through Italian beef withdrawal. Seriously, it can't be open more than 10 hours a week. Total.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Mmmmm...that place sounds good. I'd like to think option B is the case and that he just does this for fun on the side. I'd like to think someone out there actually does their job for the fun of it.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*