Tuesday

I find that not having a snack machine or food source of any kind in your workplace to be a minor tragedy. Minor in relation to issues on the whole, major to my tum tum. I do have some coffee but it's really just steering my attention in the direction of coffee & a cigarette, coffee & a donut, or coffee & an Italian beef with jardinera from the dirty little food place near my house. arg. They have the IBs, gyros, pizza puffs, etc. If it's probably bad for you, they have it. For cheap. Really good. Back to tracking stuff on the FedEx site. I've been glued to eBay lately. I've purchased some really cool cases for the kit. They'll be in today and I can't wait. Just in time* too. Tomorrow we're going into WLUW to record live to tape for the Radio One show. It airs on Thanksgiving day at 6:30pm if you'd like to check it out. There will be an interview as well, so you can hear us run our yappers.

* Just-In-Time should be the title of Justin Timberlake's next record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*