Wednesday

Dramarama.
This word clearly defines my current life situation. Remember the girl I was "dating" around November of last year? The one I was ring shopping for? The one I was going to propose to? It turns out she was dating 2 or 3 other people at the same time. One of whom was/is a friend of mine in Arizona. We haven't kept in close contact for the past few years, but that is quickly changing. Lies have been told, stories have been spun, with an amazing penchant for accuracy in the alternate universe of which the girl has created for herself. Split personality? Pathological liar? I'm freaked out. My friend is freaked out. We've spent the past few days uncovering massive falsities in the stories she's been telling us as well as many other people. People she doesn't even know that we've come into contact with or have even met. It gets so deep that the Arizona Police Department may have to step in. I'll try and explain more as the dramafest continues. I cannot stand this kind of a situation. I absolutely hate drama. I need to move to Vermont or something.
Common Themes In Keli's Storyland:
1. Death of friends
2. Friends with Cancer
3. Keli with Cancer
4. Abusive ex-husband
5. Her and I never happened
6. "I broke up with Jim, but he just wouldn't stop crying and accept it."
7. "My neighbor is just a friend." i.e. a friend whom you've been romantically involved with and who has been giving you thousands of dollars and paying your mortgage.

Ugh.
This is frightening. I'm glad my door has a buzzer and a peeper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I consider you a very lucky man. Girls are freaks.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*