Monday

You know those days you have at work every once in a while when it takes every ounce of strength just to keep you from walking out the door and never come back? Yesterday was one of those miserable days. Stupidity redefined itself so many times that I lost count. I'm talking about people like this one guy who came in, his BatCave clearly all the way open, shirt tucked into his cargo shorts to showcase his impressively fat spare tire, and exclaimed,"mmmm...java...chip...." Me:"What!? Him:"mmmm...java...chip...." Me: What! What do you want? Size? Drink? Tree bark? What?!
I just couldn't help it. And it didn't stop there. Six full hours of non-stop der. I don't have that kind of patience. If I did I might be a kindergarten teacher. Once again, I find myself in the same old predicament. Lookin' through the classifieds. I don't think I can keep being a coffee server. It's making me mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*