Saturday

It's my day off which also means list day. Go figure. I'm bound and determined to finish this one though. I'm trying to get back to the level of efficiency that I used to operate at. This means less beer, less lazy time, and more time spent getting things done.

Anyone know of any part time job opportunities? I need to make some extra cash and fast. I'm also going to be doing an eBay/ Craigslist garage sale of sorts. Anyone need a drumkit? Espresso machine? Nintendo GameCube with games? Shoot me an email. Hey, Kyle. There's a song title. "Shoot Me: An Email". Kinda nerdy. Nevermind.

I'm trying to get some money together. It's time to find a new apartment, get hot water, and help put out the record. Oh. And buy a rustbucket of a car. I absolutely refuse to spend yet another winter walking and waiting for a bus that seemingly never shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*