Tuesday

I...have been obsessing over...horseradish. When I was in Champaign for the Braid show at the High Dive, I went into Cafe Kopi, where Emily and Jason work and had this ruben sandwich that had some really good cheese and a horseradishy cabbagy concoction. And it was good. Too good. I've been thinking about it everyday since I left. This Friday I'm headed down there for one whole day. Friday = good sammich, and Mallenmade bloody marys on the train. I'm not paying another five bucks for something I can make cheaper and better myself. I'll smuggle it aboard in my shiny candy apple red thermos and no one will be the wiser. Except for when they see a short and inebriated rocker attempting keg stands in the back of the train with said thermos. Not too sure how that would work. Just seems funny to attempt. Or stupid to attempt. I'll go with stupid.
I can't wait to play the show on Saturday at the Mutiny. We haven't played out in a month or so. I think we're all a little more excited especially seeing as how the record came out better than expected. As far as all that goes, I think the mastering should be done within the next few weeks and we can begin the last stretch of art and production. I can't wait to tour. This fall. It will be small but fun as h-e-double-hockey-sticks.
I was going to put up an MP3 of a track from the record, but apparently there is going to be a mastered track on the Hirudin site within the next few days so I'll wait for that to happen instead. As far as record titles are concerned, there is debate from within. Either "Neither Created Nor Destroyed" or "Troll's
Orb II: The Magicking". Any votes? Let me guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Um, I was at Arby's the other day, and they call it "Horsey" sauce. Aw. A nationwide fast food chain has never made me "aw" before.

1:20 PM  
Blogger mallen said...

I love Horsey sauce. But not in a perverted way.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*