Sunday

bad dab...bad

Del Rey rocked my socks off last night. My socks literally flew off. My haircut sprang up, did a couple flips, and landed back on my head. I'm also quite sure that if I had been wearing a bowtie...well, you know. I think I had more than my fair share of DAB beer. I blame any irregular speech patterns and overall "Mike, you're fucking weird" ness on DAB. So, DAB, screw you.
I ended up buying the new Del Rey cd and I can't wait to hear it. The song they opened with is on there. Two drummers...so good...I hugged one of them.
I also picked up this My Pal God comp Xmas cd. I figured, what the hell, atleast I'll be better prepared this holiday season.
Operation: Anti-Mannheim Streamroller will be in full effect. I would link to them but I would hate to put you through that sort of hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*