Monday

Sunday

1. Woke up feeling a lil' woozy from the previous nights experience with DAB, Jennifer, and Del Rey.
2. Coffeed it up with my roommate.
3. Ran out the door to get to practice by 1pm.
4. Ran after passing Belmont bus unsuccessfully. Realized buses are slow on Sunday, so I opted to take the Speedster to practice.
5. Rode and rode and rode.
6. Rocked the Kasbah.
7. Went out for a cigarette. For got cell phone inside with pass code for building on it.
8. Trapped myself outdoors in the freezing cold while I was hot and sweaty from playing. For a 15-20 minute period of time.
9. Kyle comes out to find me trapped outside and lets me in.
10. Michael and Kyle crack up for a while, and we continue practice.
11. 5 minutes into it I begin feeling extremely ill. And I realized I had to ride the Speedster all the way home. It's a good half hour ride.
12. Rode home feeling like I was going to puke on every parked car that I passed. Maybe it had something to do with the chocolate milk from earlier. Or from going from hot to cold to hot again inside half an hours time.
13. Made it home. TheraFlu and sleep.
14. Missed Kyle's birthday dinner. (sorry, Kyle... Fuckin' old man.)
15. Intaking mass quantities of orange juice and various vitamin C related products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*