Saturday

"it's raining and I don't wanna go outsiiiide..."

Why am I awake at this early hour? The answer lies somewhere in between my roommate’s hacker of a cough and the rainstorm we had an hour ago. I was having a nice dream about touring accompanied by a rainy score. I was in a state of severe relaxation. I thought it was 5am when I came to. It was really 12:30am. So here I am having some tea and a cigarette. Awake. I'm hoping the rain will start up again. It'll make it much easier for me to try and continue the dream with some sort of a parallel. Of course it'll probably be more along the lines of Egyptian space monkeys selling magazine subscriptions door to door with the faint sounds of Foreigner playing in the background. Some people wish for portable escape holes, I wish for my very own rain button.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*