Thursday

unfun says it all...

I've been going a wee bit crazy on Ebay lately. So far I have purchased a Jawbreaker (sealed) Unfun cd. I lost mine years ago. I really hate having to replace records and cd's in the collection. I lend them out rarely, but the one time I do I never get them back. Same goes for the Dag Nasty Field Day L.P., only I had it on cassette. Always wanted the vinyl but could never find it. I don't understand why folks bag on this record. I grew up listening to this and it has some of the best stuff I've ever heard. Even to this day. 13 Seconds Underwater? C'mon. It's hands down good. Um what else...a Jawbox Savory e.p. that I've never seen....I think that's it.
I'd better get back to studying. One chapter left to go. I have to split in like 2 hours for the exam. To the ghetto. I've been lucky to not have been stabbed yet. I better start practicing my ....i'll cut you.... again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*