Wednesday

they're paper lanterns, people!

4 weeks worth of studying shrinky-dinked down into one neatly packaged 24 hour block of time. This will be my preparation for an Anthropology exam tomorrow. (By the way, the money owed to the CCC was their mistake. Whew!)
I'm expecting at least a B. After all, it's multiple choice! Internet school...What would I do without it...?

I've been attempting to watch Lost in Translation but for some retarded reason all three DVD players in the house will not read the freakin' disc. Or any other DVD for that matter. I've been watching Mr. Show consistently because it's the only thing I can get to work.

I was going to start work on the puppet show today until I realized it was study day. I'm anxious to get started on that. I have to figure out a way to put it up on this site when it's done. I'm guessing it will be at least a month before it's finished.

I'm going to go brew a delicious cup of Alterra and ....just kidding, Todd. I heart you. Actually, it's going to be some of the new Komodo Dragon Blend from Starbucks.
Side note: Yesterday while at work I was drawing the new sign for the Komodo Dragon Blend. On which I was attempting to recreate some paper lanterns. The feedback I have so far received is that the paper lanterns look more like:
a) hand grenades
b) bugs
c) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
d) an origami Deathstar (??? ok...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*