Sunday

anti-valentine's day



Wow. When I said I was tired, I meant it. I went to sleep right after my last post and woke up just 2 hours ago. Anyway, I thought I'd put up some pictures of the show on friday. I think I'll put them here, here, here, and here.

Like I said, I worked and slept through Valentine's Day. I have no Valentine. I think this is the fourth year in a row that I haven't had one. No big deal though. Actually I do miss having a counterpart sometimes. What I don't miss is my delicate little heart being ripped from my chest. It's regenerated a few times, but this time I think my heart replacement generator is on stand by or is completely malfunctioning all together. Together...to-get-her...together...no, it still works. Damn it, I am the incarnation of a John Hughes film.

I'm going to start a brand new holiday for single folks like myself. It will be an Anti-Valentine's Day of sorts. A celebration of being single. We could get together and have a huge party with some bands and some beer. Maybe I'll meet a nice and intelligent girl there. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*