Thursday

argh.

As of last night, Buffalo Stance has been finished. That's going to be fun to play at the show on friday. argh. So much to do in so little time. Now you'll excuse me while I write an essay in a cool 3 hours. Shouldn't be that big of a deal. And what's up, Chicago Community Colleges? Why did I get a letter stating that I owe you $300 bucks, to be paid no less in 4 days time or I'll be withdrawn from class? Um, this is the first I've heard about this and secondly, Bush and his inept cronies are picking up the tab. Stick that in your pipe and eat it. (ha.) Would you accept empty matchbooks or maybe cat fur by the pound as payment? I seem to have plenty of that. No? Only U.S. currency, huh? How about "No" because I seem to have misplaced my magical regenerating hundred dollar bill. Not to mention that sustenance is of some importance. By the way Mr./Ms. Chairperson, how's that new Lexus workin' out for ya? Now I'm just getting upset. I have a paper to write...for a class I may not be enrolled in...see how it works?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*