Wednesday

museums are fun-knee, but this title isn't.

So I went to the Field Museum yesterday morning to check out a few exhibits for my anthropology class. I saw a a very dead mummy, a huge totem pole of a mystical grizzly bear which was really interesting not only because it is over 500 years old, but they also had a picture of it at the Chicago World's Fair in 1892 with some puppety-looking old man standing next to it. I know it's old but for some reason the visual proof documentation was what kind of awe struck me. I'm kind of a history nerd. I also made a dinosaur, which was nearly stolen by a rampant lil' rugrat while I was photographing the T Rex exhibit. I stopped by my old Starbucks and dropped it off as a present. The one I made, not the T Rex exhibit. The poor little guy almost didn't survive a picture I unsuccessfully attempted to take which required a very low crouch. It was in the back zipper of my back pack. When I leaned too far back as my knees were touching my ears, I took a tumble backwards right on my dinosaur. I wish someone had seen that. It really deserved a laugh other than just my own. And this just speaks for itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*