Wednesday

proof of ADHD

For the first time ever, I'm playing in a band that is actually getting shit done. It's strange to me. I've played in many bands over the last 5 years and each time it seemed like we were stuck in quicksand or something. We always had songs to play but for some reason, as a functioning band, the horses pulling the carriage had their feet welded to the ground. The carousel bands. This time them horses must have put on some roller skates. I know I would if I was a horsey. Horsies are funny. But i digressy. Now I sip my coffee. Driny Drinky. Mikey likes coffee. Ok, I'll stop...y.
i'm very excited about all that's happening right now. We sound sort of like a Jawbreaker-Bivouac/Dear You-era/ Jawbox-y (ha.) type thing. I really like it. Look for Hirudin.net to be up soon as well as Hirudin playing at a bar near you, that is if you live in Chi-town for now at least, starting in February. Once shows are confirmed I'll post them here or you can check the website. (when did I start using caps?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*