Wednesday

so i wake up this morning...not to the usual alarm or a certain mrs. mufferton, my beloved kitty, meowing for me to get up. instead to a barrage of near simultaneous phone calls. i waited for the answering machine to pick up (i never pick up my home phone) and listened to this robotic voice telling me or my roomate to call their law firm back regarding an important legal matter. they left the same message yesterday too...
hmm...
we both want to know which one of us is going to be up the proverbial shit creek, but neither one of us wants to call and find out. is it wierd that we're both named mike?
then my cell went off. then my home phone rang again. then the door buzzer that hasn't worked in months started buzzing like someone was trying to get in. then the phone rang yet again. then the sound of people walking up the stairs towards our apartment started freaking me out and i'm thinking,"the landlord guy wants the rent..." this all happened within the first minute of my eyes opening...i need coffee... it wasn't anyone for us.

i'm going to try and fix this place up a bit, y'know add more links and things...
i'll be sure and post my last booze'n'blog later tonight, for i begin the journey of champions tomarrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*