Saturday

...drawing a blank...

since i don't work until 4pm today, i stayed up for most of the night glued to the real world new orleans marathon on mtv. after each and every episode i thought to myself, "my bed is really cozy and i should go lay in it. but there's no real world in my room. no tv." so i ended up bringing my pillows and blankets out to the livingroom because i just had to keep up on what was going on, especially with melissa. she looks nothing like yet acts very much like a certain recent breaker-upper de yours truly...i know, i know. you don't have to say it. i'm still a little bent on the whole situation, but what can i do? not a hell of a lot.

so, on every commercial break they kept airing this commercial for "fired up!" techno songs...i seriously watched that commercial at least 30 times and regrettably a few of those songs have etched their way into my head.
fuck eiffel65 and their blue(ba da bee). why are they dressed up like chuck d. from public enemy anyway? and their stage setup cracks me up. "the bubble bunch, the bubble bunch" is all i can think of from the space nerds in "dude, where's my car?" whenever i see that part of the commercial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*