Tuesday

i been drinkin' tha beer 'gin. yoo.
oh, i didn't tell you... my plan is to spend the entire new year 100% sober. i'm fuckin' scared. how am i going to pull this off? at the same time i think that i have to. i want to. i'm going to. it's just strange to know that i only have two days left to drink and stuff until i begin the 365 day booty-campy thingy.

oh, i got a really cool digital camera for xmas. as soon as i figure out how to post my pictures it is going to be on up in here. and i meant that in the whitest, honkiest possible voice you can imagine.

i'm back at starbucks, in case you didn't know. i almost like it though.
maybe because it's easy and they pay me with money.

my someoneirefertoasagirlfriendbutapparentlythoughtofmeinadifferentfashion broke up with me three weeks ago.

...thinkin' about starting a metal/glam cover band...really...say def leppard pre-hysteria...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*