Thursday

Songs I've Been Subjected To:

While getting a haircut: Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy
You Dropped A Bomb On Me - Gap Band

While grocery shopping: All Out Of Love - Air Supply
Didn't Mean To Turn You On - Koffee Brown

This sort of thing has been happening to me more and more frequently. I'm now carrying a notebook around to write down every ridiculous song that I'm unwillingly subjected to and what I'm doing while being forced to listen. Expect some funny ones, because you know there will be. AND these will all be true. Swear.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Anonymous said...

"Party All the Time" is a classic.

I still have not sent the Shipping News CD, because I am a jackass.

7:44 PM  
Blogger mallen said...

i can't wait. i can't wait. i miss that cd so much. if you send it, i'll send you a burned cd. what do you want?

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*